HyperDevbox announces that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (RPG) for home video game consoles, Record of Agarest War Zero, is now available on iOS.
Already released on Playstation Platform (PS3), Microsoft Platform (Xbox360), and Android, Record of Agarest War Zero, originally designed by Tokyo studio Idea Factory, is now available on the App Store for all iOS users.
“We are extremely excited to bring yet another premium full video console game to mobile devices,” says HyperDevbox founder and CEO Carlo Perconti. “After our successful launch of Spectral Souls, Blazing Souls Accelate, and Record of Agarest War for iOS users worldwide, we are confident that Record of Agarest War Zero, prequel of Record of Agarest War, will satisfy the thirst of J-RPG fans at home or on the go.”
“Thanks to our technology, we were able to optimize the original 6GB game data into 1.9 GB for mobile devices” says Perconti. “However, we want to emphasize that the iOS version is not a reduced/mobile version of the original, but retains the multimedia-rich game in its entirety, including all the original downloadable contents”.
About Record of Agarest War Zero:
Long before Summerill and the gods of darkness were defeated in Record of Agarest War, another battle was fought across generations to save the world from evil. Record of Agarest War Zero takes you back to that ancient time.
The war between the forces of darkness and the forces of light, a conflict already many years old, has been fought to a stalemate. In the nation of Kraltarla, the forces of light hold back the evil hordes of darkness spilling from Findeste at the Scarred Mountains, but only just. In a desperate attempt to gain an advantage that could change the course of the war, the generals of the armies of light dispatch their loyal servant Sieghart, whom fate has seen fit to grant a strange and awesome power. Sieghart’s mission takes him across Kraltarla to gather the components for a magical tool that can free the imprisoned blacksmith of the gods, so that he might forge magical artifacts of great and terrible power for the forces of light.
Some of the Record of Agarest War Zero’s features:
– Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.9 GB of data
– Full 720p HD graphic assets
– Fully voice acted in Japanese
– Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members – both in melee and at range!
– Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
– Experience “Living Portraits” animated characters breathe, move, and move their lips in sync with the voice acting.
– Soul-Breeding System – Once again, the choice of bride at the end of the first generation further determines the skill sets and weapon of the offspring.
– Card Skill System – Customize your main character’s weapon choice and skills through this unique character generation system.
– Feel Link – unlock and change character costumes based on your relationship level with other heroines. Maid, Shinto Priestess, Nurse and School uniform are available depending on each character.
– Over 500 different Magic spells and Battle skills
– Over 400 Enemies and Characters
– Capture monsters to join your army
– Support for full touch interface
– Ability to automatically backup your save data to iCloud
– Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Game Center.
– Language: English text with Japanese voices.
– Extra mode, unlock the original Record of Agarest War maps and characters for you to play with.
– MFi extended controller support.
Platform: iOS 5.0 or Higher (iPod touch 5th gen or higher, iPad2 or higher)
Pricing: $14.99 (Introductory Holiday Price $7.99)
Language: English text with Japanese voices
Download link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/record-of-agarest-war-zero/id934753052
Promotional video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nejBzylKnj8
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/hyperdevbox
CLICK our Facebook link to LIKE the new Apps Gadgets ETC Facebook page, Twitter page, LinkedIn Group and Tumblr site.
See you out there!